Monday 20 August 2012

The Civil Wars

I recently got my next gig ticket through the door. I'm going to see The Civil Wars and The Lumineers at the Warwick Arts Center in a few months. I mainly got the ticket just to see The Lumineers but seeing as they are the support act I may as well stay and see if The Civil Wars are any good. I bought the debut Lumineers album after seeing them on the american Billboard charts and i really liked it. I definitely think their kind of folksy/rock music would be great to see live and if The Civil Wars are anything as good as them it should be a awesome night. I found out about this gig through the SongKick app and it is a great and very convenient way to find out about gigs in your local area.

And seeing as it was my birthday fairly recently I got a couple of HMV gift cards and so far i have got Oasis - Definitely Maybe, which I have been needing to get and Bellowhead - Hedonism and from having a good time seeing them live I hope the album equals their quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment