Saturday 5 January 2013

The season of new tech.

In the mail today after a lot of messing around I have finally received my nexus 7 tablet which is the final bit of tech I have gathered in this past season. I firstly bought a HP envy all in one desktop which has touch smart technology in the screen which is really fun to mess around with and great Xbox music program which is basically the same idea as spotify but with no limit on listening to single tracks. For Christmas I got an amazon kindle fire HD from my awesome girlfriend which is really fun to use and great for reading the Keith Richards auto biography on (which I'm currently powering through) :) and as mentioned the nexus 7 which I'm writing this on and so far it seems pretty slick and speedy so yea I've got more than enough to keep me busy.

I am totally excited for this new year in music, with all the great music promised let's hope 2013 produces a lot of good tuunes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment