Thursday 14 August 2014

Vango Arc DOTM

Design Of The Month

Seeing as the festival is winding down around this time of year I thought what better to talk about than an obvious must for camping out in a field. I have recently upgraded my tent after it has taken a beating and just about survived strong weather conditions at festivals, to this tent from Vango. I chose it because Vango is a brand I trust and they produce great high quality goods and the design of it isn't like your average dome tent. The two poles working to create an arched tunnel which works really effectively against wind and rain alike. The arches also gives the feel of a church/chapel-ly thing. I also like the design because the distinctive shape really stands out and proves that not always the most conventional design is always the best. I cant wait to hit the next festival season hard in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment