Thursday 12 February 2015

Fender Telecaster DOTM

Design Of The Month

The great design this month is the epic Fender Telecaster. Or more specifically my Telecaster. I recently purchased a Tele from a mate for a tidy little sum but after a strum or two it seems totally worth it. This guitar is the second Fender guitar that I own and the first electric and boy o boy does it produce some great sounds. In terms of age, I am not entirely sure the origin. The serial number on the main body references back to 1954 but the neck is printed with the custom shop logo which started decades later so my assumption is that it is a mix and match of a couple of different guitars. Whatever the history, the guitar nicknamed 'Mellow Yellow' has been a pleasure to play so far and I hope it keeps producing that same great sound for many more decades.


No comments:

Post a Comment