Thursday 12 March 2015

JayBird BlueBuds X Headphones DOTM

Design Of The Month

So for the past few months I have been using on ear bluetooth headphones which I ended up buying because I got so frustrated with how easily the cable on normal corded headphones can bend and lose wiring connection at the jack end. I don't know how many headphones I went through before I bought a bluetooth set, I guess lots. The first and current set I bought were from the brand Outdoor Tech and they are relatively comfortable and fairly strong sound quality despite touch controls being temperamental as hell. Anyway, I recently looked into in-ear bluetooth headphones and fell in love with these JayBird BlueBuds X headphones. From all the reviews I have read I found that the sound quality is excellent, they are lightweight, great value for money, stylish and fit so securely that they won't drop out even during vigorous movement. These may well be my next headphone purchase. One review that shows all the details of the product is shown below. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment