Thursday 14 May 2015

Duesenberg Caribou DOTM

Design Of The Month

I would like to thank the guys at Andertons for bringing this brand back into my mind. I heard about Duesenberg Guitars firstly when they created a Johnny Depp signature model, but since then they seemed to have slipped out of my brain. Until today with the video from the Andertons YouTube channel reviewing this beautiful Duesenberg Caribou. Below are several variations on the design but my personal favourite is the second one from the top with the 3 pickups (one humbucker and 2 split coils), gold pickguard, brand own tremolo system and that sensational shade of aqua blue. From the whole design I get a real retro, cool feel and obvious well made construction that would make the guitar an absolute dream to play.






No comments:

Post a Comment