Friday 21 August 2015

Marshall London Phone DOTM

Design Of The Month

For as long as I can remember I have been a big fan of Marshall. Not just their amps but I have used their headphones for quite a long time now and the quality (both sound and manufacturing) is superb. When the new Marshall phone came up on my news feed I was more than intrigued. Marshall are branching into mobiles now? How much? What does it look like? Is it better than my Nexus? It turns out it is a stunning phone with obviously great sound quality including a unique dual headphone socket jack for listening to music with a friend. I'm not sure how much the new feature will be used apart from two teenage school kids on a coach en route to a class trip want to sing along to the latest Top 40 compilation. When my current contract ends, I'm going to be hunting this phone down and hopefully the price which currently stands at £399 outright will be lower by then.




No comments:

Post a Comment