Friday 6 November 2015

Swim Deep - Mothers OA

October Album

October has been a long month, with plenty of good music coming from Wavves, Born Ruffians, The Enemy, Cheatahs and more. But my favourite has to be the latest from Swim Deep called Mothers. A bit of a change up from their previous album which I can do nothing but praise. Nothing against their debut, I mean I love it but some bands stay too comfortable releasing the same kind of music. The thing that puts Mothers above the rest is how the band have used synths and electronic sounds to create songs that have clear retro influences but still sound impressive against anything else released currently. Below is the single Namaste with one of the best videos I have seen in a long while featuring Paul Daniels. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment