Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Holidays


Over the past couple of months I have been extremely busy at university. But now its the christmas holidays and I have enough time to update my news/goings on. I am really lucky to have received tickets to see Bruce Springsteen in June at the Ricoh Arena. I'm really looking forward to it!! Also in the past couple of weeks I have seen Mumford & Sons and Florence & the Machine. Both of which were really good but very different. I probably would say I preferred Mumford just because the whole crowd were more up for it. They both put on a great show.

Since starting uni, I have found out about a lot of new music, new genres and a load of artists. I'm getting into my great guitarists. Like right now I'm listening to a Susan Tedeschi greatest hits album and she is brilliant. But yea I have lots of new music to be getting through during the holidays. :)


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment