Saturday 22 December 2012

New Albums

Only 3 days till Christmas 2012 and this morning I've been into town and picked up two albums. PJ Harvey - Let England Shake and Crosby, Stills & Nash - Greatest Hits.

I know I'm like more than a year behind getting L.E.S. seeing as it was the top of lots of different Albums of the Year 2011 charts but I am not the best for getting up to date albums :) And I wanted to start a bit of a collection for C.S.N seeing as I had none to begin with and what better place to start than a greatest hits album. Even more stuff to listen to in these 3 weeks off.

I also wanted to include a photo of a cardboard model I have made whilst at my 1st term in university. Not in the shot is a full drum kit and electric guitar which the team made.

No comments:

Post a Comment