Monday 10 February 2014

Last Saturday Night Resolution

This is a bit of a random post. Basically I wanted to talk about a thing that I have been thinking about recently. It has to do with seeing live music and as of last Saturday when I went to go see Less Than Jake, Reel Big Fish and Zebrahead in Birmingham I have decided to cool it a bit with seeing live music once the shows that I have already purchased passes. There are several reasons why I am not going to go to shows as often, some of them personal but the main factor is the money. On average I spend about £30+ easily per show and I have thought that money would be better spent going towards something more long lasting and long term. I am not saying that I am going to stop going to gigs, in fact I hope to keep some sort of regularity but for sure the amount will decrease at least until I start earning beau coup bucks. My reason for posting this is to make it more of a steadfast rule that I will be less eager to break because it is in the world wide web. Lets see how much I can save.


No comments:

Post a Comment