Tuesday 25 February 2014

YouTube Video Of The Week! 25/02/14

Yes you guessed it, this week is a double hitter.

This first track is by an artist that I previously haven't heard from but after a quick Google search found out he is the lead singer of The Walkmen. As for the track in hand, it is a bouncy little number that would get you dancing if your feeling the slightest bit cheery or at the very least get you singing along by the end of the song. Its just a nice piece of folk/poppy music that will make you smile, nothing too crazy and boy does he say Alexandra a lot.

 

My next track is from Catfish and the Bottlemen. I love this track as much as I have their past releases but I like this one also because of the plain randomness of the video. It is just a seemingly thrown together mash up of clips of Ewan McGregor from movies and TV appearances. I particularly like the bit when he is wildly dancing with Craig Ferguson. Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment