Thursday 13 November 2014

Gretsch G5622T DOTM

Design Of The Month

Ever since I became interest in guitars Gretsch have always stood out to be as one of the best in terms of sound quality and of just looking proper sexy. Recently, a relative very kindly agreed to pay most of the way towards the black guitar below seeing as the price was a little over my personal budget. This equals birthday and Christmas presents for the foreseeable future as I'm sure you figured out. The guitar arrived on Tuesday to high expectations and when I removed it from the packaging I was not disappointed. It is a fine work of art that just screams great craftsmanship. It is a pleasure to play and I am going to treasure it for the rest of my life. If you haven't tried a Gretsch out yet you really should, you will be a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment