Tuesday 4 November 2014

Foo Fighters - Congregation YTV

04/11/14 YouTube Video

I have really been hooked watching the Foo Fighters show on HBO called Sonic Highways. Their latest episode was based on and filmed in Nashville. I have liked the previous two episodes but this one has to be my favourite so far. It discussed the history of the city and how country music has grown with it. The track below is featuring a great country music artist Zac Brown but to me his involvement isn't that strong and the song sounds just like another grand Foo Fighters track. All these episodes are building up to the release of the Foos new album which I am really chomping at the bit for. Other people have said they thought the track sounds countrified but I just think that they have been influenced by the episode. The only thing country that I have picked up on is the story telling nature of the lyrics. All in all, brilliant track. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment