Thursday 16 July 2015

General Manchester Update

16/07/15

Today would normally be a Design Of The Month post but there was no design that inspired me to post about it so I have decided to do a general post about Manchester venues.

I have been living here in Manchester for a week and a half now and I am starting to plan some gigs to go to in the near future. After reading a local free music mag, I was pleasantly surprised at the quantity and variety of cheap concerts that take place around Manchester on a daily basis. Also the amount of venues is really impressive (pictured below) with places like: Gullivers, RNCM Concert Hall, Castle Hotel, The Deaf Institute, Sound Control, Night & Day and The Soup Kitchen to name but a few. I am pumped full of energy to visit these places and hopefully experience good music along the way.







No comments:

Post a Comment