Tuesday 20 October 2015

Pretenders - Brass In Pocket YTV

20/10/15 YouTube Video

Excellent track this week from the Pretenders. I recently purchased the Chrissie Hynde book and as soon as it came through the door I couldn't put it down (without lack of trying). It documents her life, well the earlier years and I was interested to find out that she spent so much of her life outside of the U.S., travelling to the U.K. and France for substantial periods of her life. I don't know why I presumed she still lived in America but I just thought the bands sound had elements of that New York punk era. After completing the book, I have been listening to the first two Pretenders albums, the first one being where the track below (Brass In Pocket) is taken. A classic track that is still a hit to this day Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment