Friday 18 December 2015

Nexus 6P DOTM

Design Of The Month

It may not seem initially music related but stay with me. My piece of design that I love this month is the recently released Nexus 6P from the guys at Google who have partnered with Huawei for their sleek, stylish latest phone. I am a big fan of the Nexus range as I own the Nexus 5 phone and their 7 inch tablet and am big fans of both. What I like specifically about the 6P above the other phones that they have released including the 5X is the introduction of the finger print scanner in a location which seems more comfortable to the user, larger and better quality screen, better processor and two of the best improvements being the battery life and the storage space of the phone. I know I have talked about the Marshall phone and how great it is, but with this release from Google it has really swayed me into purchasing the 6P as my next smart phone early next year. Plus for new customers who purchase it, the phone comes with 90 days free Google Play Music which is the best streaming service imo. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment