Tuesday 8 December 2015

Loose Tapestries - Can't Wait For Christmas YTV

08/12/15 YouTube Video

Christmas time and lets get festive with this lovably catchy and creative number from the Loose Tapestries boys. Serge and Noel coming together to produce music is a truly great thing, I found out that they worked together on the music for Noels comedy show Luxury Comedy and they really honed their skill in order to produce this Christmas slice of joy. The lyrics that Noel provides are reminiscent of the style I fell head over heels for on The Mighty Boosh when I was but a teenage boy and Serge brings the melodic elements that knits the song together and it properly flows along nicely. My favourite line is "My wife is a walnut, she is a Christmas walnut" soooo good. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment