Thursday 28 April 2016

IYESAYA - Monster SCS


This song totally surprised me when I was going through my SC feed the other day. Monster by IYESAYA is such a unique and brilliant take on song-writing and lyricism, in my head he has created a niche genre to call his own. Occasionally in my head I try to compare songs or artists to other similar people to have something of a reference point (which I know can diminish from the artist themselves) but he has a such a strong individual sound that it sort of expanded my previously child sized mind, *queue Explosion sound effect* The track is definitely powerful and has the raw quality that I seemingly always bang on about and I am looking forward to more great tracks from the kid. Download his track and more great music at the Art Is Hard Records website artishardrecords.limitedrun.com and enjoy the song below!


Will Dop

No comments:

Post a Comment