Sunday 26 May 2013

Charity Shop Haul

Can I just say thank god for charity shops. No where else would I be able to pick up these great albums for 50p a pop. Yesterday i went to the local in Crown Way and got these handful of records. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs albums I was particularly pleased with getting because there is some great songs on them that I want in my catalogue. I also picked up this best of Paul McCartney cassette. Shame I threw away my tape player when i was younger but I think it's a cool little memento to have anyways, I love the old McCartney :) I also picked up a couple of cheesy vinyl singles KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up and The Tweets - Birdie Song. Yes I know they're embarrassing but they were 30p each so I thought what the hell. I have also ordered the debut from Parquet Courts and a Kacey Musgraves album which should arrive in the next day or two. But yeah both of those I'm really excited to hear, again a lot to listen to during the summer break. Lets hope the sun keeps shining. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just came across your blog and wanted to let you know that it's great and you should keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do try. It's nice to know its being enjoyed :)

      Delete