Tuesday 28 May 2013

YouTube Video Of The Week! 28/05/13

This week I have been getting into a slightly alternative style than normal with Iggy Azalea featuring T.I.. Out of the few tracks she has released so far, this one is my favourite. I like her rapping style and I think there is a cheeky element to her lyrics but that doesn't diminish the quality of them, she is not just singing nonsense like other artists I've heard in the past. On the basis of the few tracks I have heard so far I have pre-ordered her album due to be released in September. I'm really excited to here what else she has to offer. I'm also interested to see what she is like live so I'm considering trying to see her at Reading Festival in Aug. Hopefully her live show is as good as I'm imagining. I've heard she has been compared to previous female rappers in the past and to be honest I see small comparisons but she has her own style that I think shines through enough to be classed as an artist in her own right. Here is the track:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment