Thursday 7 November 2013

Design Of The Fortnight D.O.T.F.

This fortnight I would like to talk about a certain poster design team I have stumbled upon whilst browsing the web. They are called Horse and they are a team that are based in Liverpool. They focus on creating imagery for music that inspires and drives them. They have created many gig posters and album covers. For more info, click this link: http://www.youresomehorse.com/ 
After checking out a lot of their work there doesn't seem to be anything I don't like but I have chosen the style I like the most. It is simple, only using a few colours and I think that is the most effective kind of gig poster in my eyes. When I get a place of my own I am for sure going to have some of these on the wall.

          




No comments:

Post a Comment