Thursday 5 December 2013

D.O.T.F.

This week has been incredibly stressful with university deadlines and what seems like a lot of work to do. I have managed to squeeze time to write this in the midst of job tasks. So this fortnights designs I have chosen two album covers of two artists that are really hot right now. One being Courtney Barnett and the other is Swearin'. I really like the cartoon style that links these two together.

 
I like the look that it could be a bad tattoo just with the random little symbols dotted around and dots and crosses to fill in the gaps.
This is obviously a sketch of a famous pice of art by Katsushika Hokusai. It has what I assume to be added peas rolling in the waves. Again it has a very sketchy look to it with just a touch of tone to give the wave depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment