Tuesday 3 December 2013

YouTube Video Of The Week! 03/12/13

So December is upon us and Christmas seems to be getting closer and closer. I so far only have 1 set of presents sorted but time is on my side so no worries. So this week my choice, as much as its a leap from my normal style, the male soul hook throughout the song has been hooked into my brain and I seem to keep coming back to this song. Yes that's right it is Kanye West - Bound 2. And yes I know it's raunchy to all hell and badly green screened but that aside I really enjoy this track and I think Kanye is best in his more light hearted songs. I don't know exactly but I just think his voice better fits this kind of track. I know you have probably seen this already or if you haven't, give it a listen and love the vocals from R&B singer Charlie Wilson.


No comments:

Post a Comment