Tuesday 25 March 2014

YouTube Video O.T.W. 25/03/14

Calico the Band - Fools Gold

Straight off of the bat I really want to announce how beautiful Gretsch guitars sound and look. They truly are pieces of art in guitar form with a sense of style that can be copied but could never stand up to the quality that is Gretsch. Yea I know I am totally fan-boying but I don't care, it is what it is and I love Gretsch. Anyway on to the track, and these girls do no disservice to the beautiful instruments they are playing. Incredibly gentle vocals that work well with each other and harmonise, and they can pack a punch when the song calls for it. Definitely has got a country vibe that really hooks me in alike other tracks in this same vein.

Gretsch has done a few of these sessions that I have seen, and this is for sure this is in the top 3 if not number 1 session easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment