Tuesday 23 December 2014

JAWS - Be Slowly YTV

23/12/14 YouTube Video

Last Saturday I went to a gig in Birmingham with The Enemy and The Twang co headlining. It was a brilliant show despite the fact that one prize fool let off smoke bombs and caused the show to stop temporarily.  The Enemy killed their performance as they did last time I saw them in Coventry and they included a couple of great covers from The Verve and James. The Twang were equally brilliant and even though I didn't know much of their material I still had a good time. Anyway, JAWS were support for these bands and after listening to their latest album I was a fan so I was even more elated that they didn't disappoint live. They had that same great vocal sound and really worked well all together, no one instrument was overpowering and they all complimented each other nicely. This track below is off their latest album. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment