Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Preatures - Better Than It Ever Could Be YTV

02/12/14 YouTube Video

As the year is coming to an end later on this month I thought I would pick a killer track from earlier this year (Feb if I'm not mistaken). It took me a while to find out information about this song, I heard snippets of it here and there on the radio etc and never managed to catch the song title or band name, I just knew the song was brilliant. This was until I heard it on an Intro With La SoundCloud podcast which is a great source for new music btw. Anyway The Preatures are a rock and roll band from Sydney Australia with lead singer Isabella who can produce some fantastic vocals. I have heard that the album is as awesome as this track but I will just have to wait and see. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment