Thursday 15 January 2015

Italia Guitars DOTM

Design Of The Month

As I am currently working on a guitar based project on my final year at university I have been looking into lots of existing guitars. I have came across many ugly guitars and lots of copy cat guitars but one brand that are doing something special and different is Italia Guitars. The company was founded in 1998 by fellow Englishman Trevor Wilkinson and has famous clientele such as Lightspeed Champion and Nicky Wire and more. What I personally like about their guitars is the aesthetics. They have a classic almost Mod feel to them with colours taken straight out of a Vespa colour scheme and little details like the alternative pick ups and the beautifully curved main bodies. Altogether a great brand and I hope they continue producing modern classics forever more.

 photo _57_zps018d4053.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment