Thursday 1 January 2015

The Smashing Pumpkins - Monuments To An Elegy DA

December Album

The festive period is over and I would love to say I have spent the break relaxing and listening to classic 60's albums that I am yet to hear but a lot of time has been spent listening to yuletide tunes (some cheesy, some not so much) which is no bad thing. One of the highlight album releases from this month is The Smashing Pumpkins latest. To be honest there has not been many good albums released this month with the only competitor for the best album being McBusteds debut which was just pipped for the title.

In the past I have not been a big Smashing Pumpkins fan but this album has really changed me and I will be expecting more great work from them in the rumoured 2015 album. Below is the track Being Beige which is probably my favourite track from the album and if you like it be sure to dig in further and listen to more.



No comments:

Post a Comment