Tuesday 20 January 2015

The Go! Team - The Vaccines YTV Double Hitter

20/01/15 YouTube Video

It seems like the music industry is playing catch up from the lull over the festive period. This Monday there has been an influx of great new albums that I have been listening to and many great singles that have been released. Both of these bands have been away for a little while, one slightly longer than the other but both very much welcomed back.

The Go! Team are a band that I have loved for over a decade now with Thunder, Lightning, Strike being one of my first musical purchases. I haven't heard their last album Rolling Blackouts due to my clearly narrow new music feed but I am looking forward to their next one if this track is anything to go by.





What a pleasure it is to hear these boys back in my ear drums. With all this talk of guitar bands fading away this track is what we need to hear. Fun, catchy and right up my street. Keep up the good work Vaccines. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment