Tuesday 7 April 2015

Best Coast - Heaven Sent YTV

07/04/15 YouTube Video

May the 5th can not come soon enough. After hearing this new track from Bethany Cosentino and Bobb Bruno (who are the duo that make up Best Coast) my heart pumped a little bit faster and yes my mind slightly expanded at the sheer joy I have for listening to this track. Heaven Sent is the first single to come off of the California Nights album that is out in (yes you guessed it) the 5th of May.

I first fell in love with B.C. on their 2012 The Only Place album and then went back to listen to their debut Crazy For You which had their unique sound but you can really tell how they have grown and changed throughout their musical life. I am high on anticipation for their future releases. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment