Tuesday 14 April 2015

Circa Waves cover Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do YTV

14/04/15 YouTube Video




Off to see Circa Waves tonight in Birmingham and boy am I pumped. Their debut album that was released in March, Young Chasers is all killer, no filler and I am looking forward to hearing some of the newer tracks this evening alongside the classic singles.


Regarding the video below. I randomly tuned in to Radio 1 whilst out driving recently which was a bit out of the blue for me but I was pleasantly surprised to hear that Circa Waves were doing a Live Lounge performance. The thing that makes this song great is that it is so far removed from the original version and it sounds like it would perfectly fit on the Circa Waves album. I highly doubt it but I would totally be up for it if they were to crack this one out tonight. Enjoy!




















No comments:

Post a Comment