Tuesday 19 January 2016

Bleeding Rainbow - So You Know YTV

19/01/16 YouTube Video

I have recently started logging my Google Music playlists on paper to keep a more secure version of them in case anything happens to the GM platform (god forbid). And I thought what better place to start than at Jan 2013. It seemed like a good a place as any and it had enough releases per month to give me something to get stuck in with. I made my way through the year and into early 2014 when I remembered this forgotten gem of an album by Bleeding Rainbow called Interrupt. So You Know is one of the singles off of the album and it is wonderfully dark. Grungy without being incoherent, this band has made a track with a great balance of heavy instrumentation to the softer female vocal. The video is also really creative and interesting to watch. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment