Friday 29 January 2016

Fender Artisan Series 2016 DOTM

Design Of The Month

Well winter NAMM (guitar convention) has been and gone with 4 days of magic in Anaheim CA going by in more like 4 seconds. Not that I went to the show or anything but I have been eagerly awaiting the new goodies and news from the guitar world over in England.There are loads of different new makes and models that are things of beauty this year but the first thing that caught my eye (shown in the video below) is the Fender Custom Shop Artisan Series. Using the top notch exotic hardwood's, teamed with beautifully complimenting golden hardware, the guys at the custom shop have used the existing style of classic Fender guitars and given them yet another new lease of life. My personal singular favourite design is the spalted maple Telecaster pictured right at the bottom, nothing too fancy but still something special that I would happily show off.










No comments:

Post a Comment