Friday 8 January 2016

Cage The Elephant - Tell Me I'm Pretty DA

December Album

After an exceptionally slow December where not many stand out music was released, I am so glad for the great albums from Lizzo, Milk Lines, The Bootleg Honeys and more. But my favourite by far is Tell Me I'm Pretty by Cage The Elephant. The fourth release from the boys brings the same great southern blues rock and roll that they are known for producing. And this time with added help from the seemingly always on point Dan Auerbach. The thing that I really enjoy about the album is how they play with the speed of the songs, going from the quick and punchy, to more mellower notes then back to the fast paced songs which plays with your emotions over the course of the album but whilst keeping their distinctive, unique sound throughout. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment