Thursday 25 February 2016

Brit Awards 2016 Results

Well the Brit Awards are now over again for another year, prizes have been handed out, songs have been performed and acceptance speeches have been dryly extracted from grateful winners. And I hope you readers remember in mid January I tried to make predictions of who will will and who I would want to win. Even giving myself 2 chances on each category I ended up with a dismal score of 3 out of 10. I am the most surprised at how Justin Bieber beat Kendrick and even Drake to win International Male Solo Artist when their work quality has been so widely known for brilliance. Perhaps I should quit my dreams of being a great psychic but I don't want to leave on a downbeat note so here is a classic British track to end on in honour to the Brits. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment