Tuesday 1 March 2016

Skaters - Head On To Nowhere YTV

01/03/16 YouTube Video

This week I have chosen the latest track released by one of my favourite bands the NYC homies Skaters. Their first LP Manhattan was easily one of my favourite records of 2014 so boy am I glad they are back with new music. After hearing that they have left Warner Music to do their own solo thing (I presume) I was interested to hear what the new songs off of the next album will be like. Head On To Nowhere is a track that definitely didn't disappoint. Sharing the same scuzzy pop punk sound from their earlier release, this song wouldn't sound out of place in amongst their first album but it can easily be a brilliant lead track for what is to come. It is clear that leaving a major label hasn't affected them in terms of music quality, they are still as great as I remember. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment