Tuesday 5 July 2016

Ian Sweet - If You're Crying YTV


I'm back! Yes I took a weeks gap between posts mainly due to being busy with work and partly due to the extremely nerdy fact of obsessively playing a new video game that I have been hooked on. Anyhoo back to normality, well as close as possible as we can all be. Its Tuesday officially for just under 4 hours now so I call that perfect time for my YouTube Video post. 

As I am sure I have stated somewhere in a previous post, I am a big Hardly Art Records fan and their current roster of artists is full of heavy hitters, with one of the newer signed bands being IAN SWEET and I am loving this track from said band 'If You're Crying' off of their recently released self titled EP. Chill indie at a strong 12/10, these guys know how to craft a song. Mellow guitar lines and drum beats with vocals that soothingly touch your ears and the occasional peak dotted around for added excitement. The record seems to be dialled back just enough to keep the emotion of the lyrics and instrumentation without being in your face or screeching. Great track and am looking forward to September for the LP. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment