Friday 20 July 2012

Art Of Rap

Last Saturday I was looking through a free magazine that came with the Guardian and I saw an advert for The Art Of Rap, it's a movie starring Ice T where he talks to all the big hip-hop legends in America. The advert was promoting the movie and afterwards a live streaming of a gig and Q&A. So when I get to the cinema to watch the movie there is only like seven people there so it was pretty nice to have a whole row to myself. After watching the movie I was expecting the live stream to come on screen or at least some cinema assistant to come in and announce something but after watching all the credits, the main lights coming on and the screen turning off I came to the conclusion there would be no more. I decided to walk out after about 10 mins leaving a couple of people there who obviously wanted to stick it out. It was really disappointing not to see the live gig featuring Ice T, Chuck D, Melle Mel and Raekwon. But I was really happy to pay seven pounds to watch a one night only screening of the movie. I'll definitely buy it when it comes to DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment