Saturday 14 July 2012

The Stones

When I was down in cornwall I brought a book to read during the rainy days. It is called The Stones and its a biography of the Rolling Stones as a band. I just finished reading it and started a new book yesterday. I found it really interesting finding out about life inside the band, about Brian Joneses and his death, about the changing guitarists and the drug usages & busts. I really wanted to find out more about the band because I knew about them being like one of the worlds biggest rock bands but to be honest I didn't really know the ins and outs of the group or much about them at all. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes a truly interesting read.

As for the book I'm reading now is Amy written by her father Mitch Winehouse. I'm only a few chapters in to it but so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment