Wednesday 11 July 2012

Chris Moyles

So yesterday I heard the news that Chris Moyles will be leaving the Radio 1 breakfast show. And pretty much everywhere I looked (with a few exceptions) everybody was happy and slating him in dislike. I would just like to say I think he is a really funny person and love listening to his show. Yea maybe he is rude occasionally but he is just a loveable guy, it makes it all right with me. I definitely will prefer him doing the show over the newly appointed Nick Grimshaw who I think is wholly less interesting, funny and not someone I particularly care for.

In other Radio 1ness, I am a fan of the review show on Tuesdays, and in the recent past I had a little break from it and in my return I found Edith had taken over from Nihal. Another change I'm not a fan of. I do like Edith but from what I have heard of the show with her presenting it seems to be missing a certain banteringness that was in the show with Nihal. I also much preferred the layout of the show like more guests and the scoring system etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment