Friday 5 July 2013

KT Tunstall & New Designers 2013

So I have just got back from the New Designers exhibit in London. There was so much cool stuff. Lots of amazing, well crafted furniture and one of the products that really caught my eye was these wooden clips (pictured below) that you can clip onto any inanimate object and when you hit the said object, it gets relayed back through the cord to the unit then to the computer which then produces the corresponding drum sound back through the speakers. I don't quite understand the technology but just the fact you can use any kind of object as drums I thought it was pretty incredible. I saw lots more stuff, a selection of which is below also.

I have also been meaning to post photos of the KT Tunstall gig I went to, like a week Thursday ago. Better late than never. Such an enjoyable gig that I have purchased my ticket to see her at the Symphony Hall later on in the year. Lets hope she puts on the same quality gig she does in a small venue into quite a large venue.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment