Sunday 21 July 2013

Cornwall Times

I'm currently heading down to the sunny land that is Cornwall. The campsite I'm gonna be staying in is pretty much devoid of signal, which is the reason this post is being done at a service station en-route. I will post when I can over the time of the holiday but over the next week and a bit my posts will be less frequent. 
In terms of music, yesterday I watched the movie The Wrestler and along with being a great film, the final song played was The Wrestler by Bruce Springsteen. I think it suits the film so beautifully and I have been getting proper into the lyrics and everything about the song. Probably solely due to that song I'm considering buying the soundtrack. I'm also liking the director of the movies style, I forget his name but he also directed Black Swan which was another brilliant film. Definitely gonna watch more of his back catalogue.

Anyway everyone enjoy the holidays and beautiful weather :).



No comments:

Post a Comment