Tuesday 2 July 2013

YouTube Video Of The Week! 02/07/13

This week I have chosen a video of Haim performing Forever at Glastonbury. The picture quality is not the best but seeing as the festival season is off and rocking I wanted to share some of the excitement with everyone. Whilst watching some of the Glasto sets on my computer it has made me majorly excited for the Reading Festival at the end of August. I just hope the weather is as good as it has been recently. I chose this video in particular because this is one group who I want to see at Reading and after seeing them supporting Florence I know to expect a good show. Hopefully more festivals this summer post online content because Glastonbury produced a brilliant amount of content this year. Great band, great song, excited for debut album.


No comments:

Post a Comment