Sunday 18 August 2013

Catfish The TV show!

I have powered through most of the first season of Catfish the TV show on MTV since seeing the movie and loving it. It really wasn't what I expected. I was thinking it was gonna be like a drama show along the same kind of style as Dexter just without all the murder, but yea a fictional, gritty and dark show like that would be really good but it turned out to be a reality show with the kind of format that has been used on plenty of different shows in the past. Even though it wasn't what I expected, I do enjoy the show and would recommend it to anybody.. 

And thanks to the playlist MTV play alongside the show, I'm currently liking The Barr Brothers (below) after being played Beggar In The Morning on one of the episodes. More channels should showcase what songs are being played during a show. It could help bands to be discovered easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment