Tuesday 20 August 2013

YouTube Video Of The Week! 20/08/13

This week my choice for the best video is the latest track from MGMT called Your Life Is A Lie. I heard about it in this weeks NME, thanks! The song is a super catchy track from their upcoming self titled third album. It is quite short and punchy clocking in at just over two minutes long with easily learnt lyrics. It does seem that they have changed into a more poppier sound compared to their second album which isn't a problem for me, I have liked pretty much everything MGMT have released on the whole. As for the video its self its pretty freakin' odd, jumping from one random thing to another with only certain clips fitting in with the music. My favourite part somewhat cruley is the old guy getting hit in the face with a ball in time with what I assume is a cow bell, I dunno why, just seems funny. Anyway I'm loving this track right now, and I know the embedded video doesn't work but it will take you straight to it on YouTube.


No comments:

Post a Comment