Wednesday 30 October 2013

Pussy Riot - A Punk Prayer!

I wasn't planning on blogging today but I have just watched Pussy Riot - A Punk Prayer and it has really inspired me to promote their cause even in the small way that I can. I have heard about it vaguely in the news, media and in magazines but up until watching this documentary I didn't really understand what they were fighting for or more specifically what they were fighting against. I am now up to date with most of the activities from this group but am still learning more. I am also interested in promoting their cause even further and I am really behind what their fighting for. I may be a little bit behind the wave that is the media storm but with two original members still in prison for just under a year and still things to fight for, any time is a good time to raise awareness and make a change. Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment