Tuesday 29 October 2013

YouTube Video Of The Week! 29/10/13

This week I have decided to post a couple of videos just because I have had a hard time deciding which video is better and figured why not just do them both. My first one is Los Campesinos! with a track called Avocado Baby. This is the first I have heard of them since their album We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed and I really think they have came back very strong. They still have that unique vocals that I remember but they have got a more rock guitar sound which I love. Super catchy and you don't get bored with the rhythm, it stays pumped and driving the whole way through. More of the same please :)




My second video is from an artist called Courtney Barnett. I don't really know a great deal about this Melbourne artist except she makes beautiful songs with simple and yet meaningful lyrics. I found out about her in the latest issue of Q magazine, my favourite music monthly. I really enjoy hearing her accent so clearly in her songs and something about her song writing really makes me sit up and take notice of the words she sings. Definitely hoping for her to produce more great songs like this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment