Tuesday 15 April 2014

YouTube Video O.T.W. 15/04/14

Brody Dalle - Blood In Gutters

I have chosen this track from artist Brody Dalle for this weeks video because I have been waiting to catch this Brody Dalle bug that a lot of her fans have and this is the first track of hers that I have been into in a positive way. I first heard about her through articles in magazines and the connection with Josh Homme. I have listened to some of her past music, solo work and The Distillers etc but I was not really keen on any of those tracks. When this song popped up I was not expecting very much but I was pleasantly surprised to find a track I really like. A nice relaxed rock tune with some beautiful vocals. Hopefully the rest of her new album will have some more great tracks. Definitely a great rock sock to chill to.

If you like this track or not, let me know below. I would be interested to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment