Tuesday 22 April 2014

YouTube Video O.T.W. 22/04/14

White Denim on KEXP

The main reason I have chosen this video is because I am going to see White Denim live in Birmingham pretty soon and this has really got me pumped up for their show. In this video they perform about 4 tracks for the Seattle radio station KEXP and they have a little chat with the host, and this is one of the least awkward conversations that I have heard on these live videos they release. Some of the other hosts are slightly out there with the topics to talk about. Anyway, back to the music. The guitar playing I found very impressive, the guitarist was pulling off some very nice riffs which showed real skill. The front man's singing is very recognisable and his sound is really pleasant to listen to. As a whole I think they are a great band both live and on record so if you have time you should check them out.

If you like this video or not, let me know in the comment section below. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment